We are thrilled to announce that Payette has won the AIA National IDP Outstanding Firm of the Year Award. This award recognizes the firms that demonstrate strong and innovative commitment to the Intern Development Program (IDP).
Our submission, led by our YDC co-chairs, illustrated Payette’s commitment to the development of interns by discussing the following aspects of our firm:
- The think-tank studio enables collaboration across all levels.
- Our entrepreneurial environment elevates interns, giving them a voice and, in turn, cultivating new leaders.
- Through educational programming and community-building events, interns can establish strong connections and natural mentoring relationships.
- We place a high value on knowledge sharing, allowing interns to find their niche and become experts.
- Our Professional Development Team assists our interns throughout the licensing process, giving them a vast network of in-house support.
We are honored to be in great company as one of eight firms selected for this award. You can read more about the IDP Firm Awards here.
Developing Leaders: Young Designers Core
How We Develop Young Leaders
AIA Grassroots Conference and Emerging Professionals