Is your goal to practice abroad? Join Payette’s Alison Laas for a free webinar hosted by AIA Young Architects Forum and International Practice Committee for an interactive discussion on International Practice today – Friday, July 15.
International Practice: A Primer for Young and Emerging Architects
Learn from successful emerging architects based in the U.S. how to approach international practice. Understand methods that have proven successful in achieving international practice goals. Become aware of pitfalls to avoid and learn about the paths to success. After an introduction to essential differences between domestic and international practice, the panel will share their unique experiences about practicing architecture in a global context.
Each of the three presenters will discuss:
• The challenges of overseas projects
• Potential benefits and drawbacks
• Personal projects from their own portfolios that illustrate their principles
There will be plenty of opportunity for questions from attendees and discussion with the panel on their experiences and how to become involved in international practice.
Friday, July 15 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
• Alison Laas, AIA, Associate, Payette
• Wyatt Frantom, AIA, Associate, Gensler
• Matthew Dummich, AIA, Senior Architect, Adrian Smith + Gordon Gill Architecture
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) — a headset is recommended.
Or, call in using your telephone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3319
United States (toll-free): 1-877-309-2070
Access Code: 905-681-701